1 exam down

3 more to go! It went okay actually:) It was for sociology and my module this term was ‘The Global Sex Trade’. I had to answer one question about feminist debates on prostitution and another on the gendered and racialised inequalities involved in sex tourism. It’s been a great module which has really widened my eyes to what is happening in other parts of the world and it is one I’d encourage those taking psychology with sociology to take in 2nd year. The lecturer for it, Jackie, is also very engaging and has encouraged us to express our opinions and have debates in seminars.

I have another exam on friday which is stats:/ Thankfully it’s multiple choice so am planning to cram all of tomorrow, wednesday and thursday. I am then going out on friday night, for two of my friends joint birthday. We are all going to ‘The Big Shabang’ at the Union and it will probably be the last time I really go out this term so am looking forward to it:)

Hope exams are going well for everyone.

Joanna 🙂

joanna

About joanna

Joanna graduated from the University in Summer 2013 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by joanna

Subscribe to joanna's posts