Refreshers for the last time!

So sad that this is my last year! Although, I guess at the same time it is exciting to finish and go into something new ๐Ÿ™‚

I went to freshers fair on Monday morning- picked up free lollies, lucozade, pizza, discount vouchers, chocolate, noodles, pencils, pens, notepads… pretty good i’d say! It was really fun seeing how excited everyone was and seeing all the first years. I remember how amazing the first two weeks of uni were and it makes me wish I could do it all over again!

I also checked out the uni gym. I’ve joined for the year but this week is free for all students to give everyone a taster sessions of the classes and to see the facilities- check it out if you haven’t already! I have to say, I am really really impressed. It is incredible! Huge swimming pool, sauna, massive gym with loads of equipment, large dance studio ย and sooo convenient that this is all on campus. Planning to fit in gym sessions between or after lectures…probably not before as don’t think I could bring myself get out of bed earlier than I have to for a 9 am lecture!

I have found out my lectures for this term and apparently I only have 5 hours a week! I suppose though that with my project, I am going to be in the labs and working a lot more than last year so will need the extra time! My psychology module this term is ‘Brain and Cognition’ and for Sociology I am doing ‘ The City and Social Control’, not quite sure what either will be like but will no doubt fill you in on here !

Hope all of you who have just started uni are enjoying yourself. Make the most of every moment. Any questions, ask awaaay ๐Ÿ™‚

Joanna

joanna

About joanna

Joanna graduated from the University in Summer 2013 and is no longer blogging for this site.

View more posts by joanna

Subscribe to joanna's posts