7 responses to “This is not goodbye”

1. Sarah

Hi Tim, I am a recent graduate of the MSc OP and just came across your blog and read your most recent post. Sounds like a tough time but just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery to excellent health! Kind regards, Sarah.

2. victoria

Hi Tim, I’ve read your blog over the last year and I just wanted to say that I’m really sorry to hear about your bad news. I hope everything works out well for you and that you’re back blogging for Leicester in no time šŸ™‚ Good luck and all the best, Viki

3. Brett Dodgson

Tim – I hope everything works out for you. I have been posting your blog entries to the Graduate School’s Facebook site and they’ve provided a wry but informative look at the Masters degree experience. I hope to see the blog resumed in the near future. Best wishes, Brett

4. David

Hi Tim,

Sorry to hear about this recent turn of events. Postponement does seem like the best way forward. Hope to see you back soon and that the therapy isn’t too taxing. I’ve always found psychology interesting and your blog’s been a great read over the last year!