Revise…Revi…Rev… ‘HELP ME!’

I am currently revising so much that even in my dreams I am sitting exams.

Just last night, I dreamt there was a small child trying to read ‘Mr Men’ books on the desk where my paper was, so I couldn’t see any of the exam questions. Traumatic. The night before, it appeared the designated hall for my exams was in a county completely different to Leicestershire and I was trying to run to it before 9.00 a.m. arrived… Forrest Gump style. Equally traumatic.

On a lighter note! I return to Leicester this coming Friday and am very excited to see all of the lovely folk I met last semester and get back into my routine of independence. I’ll tell you all about my arrival back into the hustle and bustle of student halls and will be discussing how to revise efficiently and how to keep calm and confident during the exam period next Wednesday!

To anyone like myself, who is currently experiencing the terrifying ‘oh-my-goodness, I think I may be insane from revision’ experience over the next few weeks, I wish you firstly peaceful sleep, where children reading Mr Men books on your exam table do not make an appearance and, secondly, an abundance of good luck.

“The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Samuel Goldwyn

Amy-Rose

About Amy-Rose

Amy-Rose has now graduated from the University of Leicester.

View more posts by Amy-Rose

Subscribe to Amy-Rose's posts