Deadlines a’Hoy, (and a little announcement)!

After arriving back from my much needed (and widely-envied by other discipline pals) reading week, I have crash landed into the ominous and looming deadline week(s). No, it isn’t the tinsel I have decorated my student house with (*nods* yes, this early) that is encouraging my ridiculously premature count-down to the festive season, it is in fact how many days I have left before my ever-growing ‘to do list’ is to be completed.

After grabbing at the Kalms and re-organising my folder numerous times, I have decided to get active – because really, when you have THIS many essays, what else is there to do? And honestly, it has been a relief off of my shoulders. There’s nothing a good list, some coloured pens and a Starbucks seasonal latte cannot fix. However, not satisfied with my workload, I decided to add a little more on top of that and can now excitedly tell you all that I have been accepted onto the ‘Leicester Award for Marketing.’ It’s something I am both extremely eager and nervous for, but I am sure you will all be hearing more on my experiences come February when the course officially begins; so watch this space!

Now, just to write that Christmas list and I will be all set…

Amy-Rose

About Amy-Rose

Amy-Rose has now graduated from the University of Leicester.

View more posts by Amy-Rose

Subscribe to Amy-Rose's posts