Arriving in Granada

Arriving in Granada has been very successful and very easy. My plane was at 6 which meant getting up at 3 (let’s not mention that part!), but after arriving in Malaga on time I was very glad to have bought a bus ticket to Granada beforehand as it turned out that they sold out almost straight away! The journey there was comfortable and we even got lunch, which was a welcome surprise. I already met other year abroad-ers on the coach which made the journey even better. We exchanged numbers and because we were all living in the centre, we caught a taxi together. When I arrived in our new flat I was pleasantly surprised by its location and overall state (especially considering the price)! It is located right next to Moroccan markets and a pretty plaza with the best churros in Granada and a good view of the cathedral. Although it is quite far from the faculty of Letras (something like humanities) I would definitely recommend living in the city centre. It is easy to get everywhere and most university activities will be revolved around you. You can never run out of things to do!

Karolina

About Karolina

Hello, my name is Karrie and I’m a third year Modern Languages student. I love animals, books and all things vintage!

View more posts by Karolina

Subscribe to Karolina's posts